Wednesday 22 August 2012

Why blogging?



  At last i've made decision to launch my own blog. after what i've read, what i've seen, what i've smiled 

about, a lot of things that have inspired me, give me the urge to start this blog. i'm bit talkative but yet 

lack in writing. My English writing is very bad, but i do remember what my English teacher had told me 

that most important thing is people understand what u trying to tell them. . . 

And yup, perhaps with this blog, i can sharpen my skill in writing. 


Teeettttttt, tipu je, aku nak mix2 la, kosser la plak nak full writing. matilaa~

"i've always asked maself why people keep blogging? is it because of the money they get by the ads and etc? is it because of fame? what and why always been lingering in my head."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih daun keladi,
Sama2 datang lagi....

Tak meriahhhhhhzz pantun!